Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, November 4, 2013

Update - Integrating Dynamics AX 2012 with Sharepoint 2010 Workflow (Nintex) List using REST Services (Querying List data) - Part 1

Dear Friends,

I have come back and updated my previous blog with additional code on how to query the List data in Sharepoint using LINQ.

More here... http://daxdilip.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/blogpost-500-integrating-dynamics-ax.html

Soon, I will be writing Part 2 on how to create the journals in AX.

Keep reading...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, how nice your services. I am very interested that. More services you are provided to us and personal thanks for that. I like your services. I am happy for your email marketing services and we are satisfied of our services. Nice site about email database and you are work professionally. For more about MS Dynamics AX Users Mailing List