Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dynamics AX 2012 Upgrade Q&A Update

Couple of months ago, Microsoft Dynamics Community had come out with a great initiative to offer help on Dynamics AX 2012 Upgrade Queries, I had a blog post covering the Q&A link http://daxdilip.blogspot.com/2011/10/dynamics-ax-2012-upgrade-q-link-on.html

Thanks to Andy for inviting me to be part of the Expert panel which involves Brandon, Joris and few other well known active bloggers in Dynamics AX space.

I have tried to answer some of the questions to the best of my knowledge. Andy has recently published out the Q & A here. I know some of the questions might involve more discussions as it's sometimes very difficult to answer without knowing the environment and issue in depth.

Brandon has a post covering the Q & A session in his blog as well http://dynamics-ax.blogspot.com/2011/12/ax-2012-upgrade-questions-answered.html

Looking forward to more such initiatives in Dynamics AX space and Thanks again to Andy and Brandon for inviting me to be part of the panel.

No comments: