Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Dynamics AX 2009 EP Error Could not load Enterprise Portal tools

My Visual Studio EP Projects were working fine and one fine day all of sudden when I'm trying to open my EP Project, it throws back an error saying " No .Net Business Connector Session found, Install Enterprise Portal tools".
I checked my installation for Enterprise Portal tools by running the setup program and they were all there. I copied the Visual Studio Project and web templates from another user's profile thinking my profile would have been corrupted but still with the same issue. Went through the event viewer and saw these entries







Checked the .Net business connector configuration and it was fine. After some troubleshooting, deleted the registry key for .Net Business Connector and reimported it again from the AX Config and this worked! 




1 comment:

Enterprise Mobility As A Service said...

I do about your info you shared,i came across your blog and i like the way you shared the things.